Omala guarantees the color-changing properties of the Aurora yoga mats to last two years, if the mat is used and cared for properly. For optimal thermal response, use mat in temperatures between 68-72°F (20-22°C) or in warmer months up to 82°F (28°C). Please also note that color-changing response variations may occur during use based on each person’s unique thermal signature.
With regards to the integrity of the mats, Omala guarantees them to last six years when used and cared for properly. Should an Aurora mat wear out past its useful life from regular use under normal conditions, we will replace the product. Superficial wear or damage resulting from improper handling or care, post-purchase modifications, alterations, negligence, and use for a purpose other than yoga or similar fitness activities, are not covered by warranty. Please note that all warranties are voided if any products are purchased from unauthorized sellers or resellers, or through Ebay.
Criteria Covered Under Warranty:
- Loss of color-changing properties
- Wear to the top surface of the yoga mat from regular use that impacts its performance
Criteria Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Cosmetic wear to the surface that does not affect the performance of the mat
- Uneven patterns, stains, or discoloration at time of purchase or from use
- Creases and folds from improper handling and/or storing. It is best to lay the mat flat or roll it up for storage.
- Damage from excessive amounts of water or other liquids i.e., submerging the mat under water
- Improper cleaning with anything other than Crystal Mat Mist or water
- Damage from a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, etc.
- Damage from use other than yoga or similar fitness activities
- Damage from outside elements or factors
- Slipping on the mat
- Bad odor due to usage and lack of cleaning
- MATS USED BY STUDIOS FOR IN-STUDIO EQUIPMENT USE ARE NOT COVERED BY THE LIFETIME GUARANTEE.
If you would like to request a replacement mat, please contact us via the contact page and we will respond with a request for your receipt or proof of purchase and an image of your mat. Proof of purchase is required for all replacements. Omala will review the submission, determine if the mat falls under our warranty criteria, and provide further instruction. You will receive a response to your inquiry within two to three business days.